Join us at Velox !
Velox is focussed in enabling Li-ion conversion for the most demanding applications, without compromising performance and productivity. We challenge our selfs by innovating and supplying solutions keeping in mind future grid and electrification chalenges.
But we need people from all skill sets and professional backgrounds around the world to make it happen.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Read, interpret and analyze the electrical and mechanical plans and diagrams,
- Install, connect, check and ensure the quality control of wire and cables for electrical appliances.
- Respect and following the working methods.
- Test harnnesses
- Follow quality checks procedures
Greater Montreal, Quebec
- Meet with our existing clients for pre-scheduled appointments to perform service and maintenance
- Diagnose, inspect and recommend products and services according to customer needs
- Propose to existing customers new solutions and products to help improve their application
- Answer customers’ questions regarding
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
Electrical R&D Engineer
- Mechanical and electrical design and revisions under the guidance of the R&D Management.
- To assist in the design and building of prototype machines.
- Cost analysis projects & ideas.
- To see products through all required testing (.eg. life test, temperature, etc.).
- To work closely with purchasing to find new parts for product design / support, including finding new vendors and working with existing vendors to obtain desired parts.